Centreville Layton Association of School and Parents (CLASP)
The mission of CLASP is to help build and sustain community among the parents, families, students, faculty, administrators, staff, and supporters of The Centreville Layton School (“CLS”). CLASP assists parents in developing an effective partnership with CLS to achieve the best possible educational experience for the students. CLASP recognizes that the entire CLS community is enriched by the variety of talents, resources, and backgrounds that each parent brings to the school.
CLASP works to realize its mission by:
• Connecting parents with forms of involvement that fit their time and talents
• Encouraging parent participation in CLS celebrations, activities and events
• Providing a forum for dialogue regarding parents’ wishes and concerns and making recommendations to CLS administration
• Communicating information regarding school news, educational and social issues and student activities to CLS parents
• Providing hospitality to new and potential CLS parents
• Showing appreciation to Faculty and Staff
• Assisting in CLS development activities through volunteering and committee work
Membership in CLASP is open to all parents and legal guardians who have a child or children attending CLS, and members of the CLS faculty, administration and staff. Parents and legal guardians who have a child or children attending CLS are entitled to vote on all matters submitted to a vote of the Members and are considered “Voting Members.” Voting Members are entitled to cast one vote per each child attending CLS.
Have a question, comment, or suggestion? Contact us!
Be sure to check out our Events Page